Cost Per Week: £87.50 (Ex VAT)
A proven favourite of the professionals for building drying.
- Drying flooded offices and homes
- New build structural drying
- Renovation Drying Plaster
For best results – combine with air movers to help promote evaporation – the key to successful drying.
- Domestic Condensation Control
- Controlling humidity in gyms & server rooms etc.
- Weight: 36 KG
- Max Water removal per 24 Hr: 55 Litres per 24 Hours
- Lowers Humidity Levels to: 40% RH
- Air Movement per hour: 325M3/hour
- Power consumption: 0.69KW/hour
- Supply voltage: 230V
Favourite dehumidifier for general drying in the restoration industry, just leave running and machine pumps water down drain so no need to empty. Great for every day drying jobs
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT and are for a minimum hire period of 7 days
All equipment is subject to a minimum hire charge of £87.50 + VAT which includes delivery, survey, set up and collection.
Not sure what you need?
Call us today to find the best product for your situation