Restorations UK are expanding – Join our team!
Restorations UK are an expanding restoration company dealing with fire and water damage claims throughout the UK.
We are currently looking for staff that will be fully trained in the restoration industry. This vacancy offers an excellent and exciting career opportunity for someone with the right attitude looking to develop new or existing skills through training and support from ourselves.
Restorations UK offer a 24/7 emergency service to the general public and our customers offering a fast and efficient service at a stressful time.
As part of the role you will be expected to;
- Work closely with our restoration technicians to carry out expert restoration
- Attend fire damaged properties to remove fire residue and restore the property to its former condition
- Attend water damaged properties Commercial and domestic to carry out damage limitation such as extracting standing water and install specialist drying equipment
- Restore contents on site and in our workshops
- Be able to gain the respect of our customers while working in their homes or business
Person Specification – Essential
- Ability to problem solve and deal with quickly changing circumstances yet ensure all the details are dealt with efficiently
- A good work ethic, natural optimism, enthusiasm and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate on all levels
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- You must be over 25 Years old for insurance purposes
- Willingness to be on the “On-Call” Rota
Person Specification – Desirable
- Good knowledge of building structures
- Good IT skills – i.e. working with Tablets and Smart Phones
To apply for this position please send your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to;
Unit 2 Business Village
Blackbushe Business Park