Large Low Grain Dehumidifier
Cost Per Week: £120.00 (Ex VAT)
The latest technology in fast drying (Low Grain Dehumidification) continues drying at lower humidity levels. A favourite with restoration specialists.
- Drying Flooded offices, hotels and homes
- New build structural drying
- Renovation Drying
- Low Grain Faster drying
For best results – combine with air movers to help promote evaporation – the key to successful drying.
- Domestic and commercial humidity control
- Controlling humidity in gyms & server rooms, offices, shops etc.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 33.5in x 20.7in x 20.7in
- Use Weight: 92 lb | 42 kg
- Water Removal: Max 56.7 liters/day (90°F 119.8 pints/day/90% RH)
- Water Removal AHAM: 33 liters/day (80°F 70 pints/day/60%RH)
- Operating Range: 33°–100°F 1°–38°C
- Compressor Type: 5595 Rotary
- Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
- Process Air: 160 CFM
- Controls Electronic: Touchpad
- Water Pump-Out: Centrifugal
- Drain Hose Length: 40 ft
- Air Filter HAF (High Airflow Filters)
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
- Handle: Steel, fold-down
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Power: 115V 5 amps
- Cord Length: 25 foot
Great machine for drying properties faster without having to completely strip them out as this machine gets the humidity far lower than a conventional dehumidifier. This machine lowers the humidity to 20% for faster drying.
Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT and are for a minimum hire period of 7 days.
All equipment is subject to a minimum hire charge of £87.50 + VAT which includes Delivery, Survey, Set Up and collection.
Not sure what you need?
Call us today to find the best product for your situation